Responsible Service of Alcohol (VCGLR) - VIC

In order to work in any licensed venue in Victoria, you must hold an RSA certificate accredited by the VCGLR (Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation).  Our RSA course will provide you with a VCGLR RSA Certificate, which is all you need to serve alcohol in any bar, club, restaurant, café in Victoria.

The RSA course covers legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimisation and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons.  Participants will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises.  


Course Duration

4 hours

Enquire Now

Course Enquiry

You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Responsible Service of Alcohol (VCGLR) - VIC or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.

Leave this field blank

Responsible Service of Alcohol (VCGLR) - VIC Enquiry