Hospitality Courses

If you love working with people and thrive in a fast paced environment, a career in hospitality can offer you endless opportunities in Australia and internationally.  PTS offer a range of courses to get you started in the hospitality industry.

Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)

Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101)

Responsible Service of Alcohol - Adelaide

Responsible Service of Alcohol (VCGLR) - Mornington

Responsible Service of Alcohol (VCGLR) - VIC

In order to work in any licenced venue in Victoria, you must hold an RSA certificate accredited by the VCGLR (Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation). Our RSA course will provide you with a VCGLR RSA Certificate, which is all you need to serve alcohol in any bar, club, restaurant, café in Victoria.

Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) - VIC

Use hygienic practices for food safety (SITXFSA101) is a nationally accredited course. This course is designed to provide skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in the safe and hygienic handling of food and food products. Ideal for anyone working in restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops.